The educational program provides the acquisition of the basic competencies needed to manage supply, production, storage, transportation and marketing of products within a single supply chain (single logistics system). Logistics management is aimed at identifying the most rational methods of operation of the enterprise, which reduce the level of costs.
Logistic management of the enterprise includes:
- design of enterprise logistics system, logistics channels and chains;
- forecasting of sales;
- preparation and control of budget execution of logistics processes;
- inventory management and warehousing;
- organization of customs clearance of goods;
- logistics risk management;
- management of personnel involved in logistics processes.