Foreign students who want to visit Ukraine and get to know National Aerospace University KhAI can take familiarization course of lectures and practical training on specialties of University.
The University contains 10 faculties: airplane design, aircraft engine, aircraft control systems, space rocket engineering, aircraft radio systems, economic and management, humanistic, faculty of development of vocational competence and pre-university training for foreign citizens. There are also available scientific schools in the area of super-sonic aerodynamics, composite materials, aviation and rocket engine designing, etc.
The list of some training lines is given below:
|AVIATION AND COSMONAUTICS||Airplanes and helicopters|
|Aircraft engines and power plants|
|Designing and manufacturing of composite structures|
|ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT||Biotechnical and medical apparatuses and systems|
|Aerospace heat engineering|
|Nonconventional power sources|
The term of summer/winter courses is from 2 to 6 weeks (June-August/December-January).
For every group of foreign students we offer the following:
- visit of Kharkiv Aviation Plant;
- visit of Aviation Manufacturing Enterprise "Liliental";
- visit of Unmanned Vehicle Center;
- visit of Training Center CAD/CAM/CAE;
- visit of research laboratories (laboratory of hydraulics, laboratory of wind energetics);
- visit of Wind Tunnel Hall, Constructions Hall, Engines Hall, Airplanes and Helicopters Hall.
During the period of stay in our country students will be able to familiarize with Ukrainian culture and traditions, they will be able to visit:
- art exhibitions;
- Historical Museum, Museum of Nature.