Transfer from other higher educational institution (inside Ukraine)
The enrollment into the 2nd and the following years of studying may be realized only on the basis of application form filled in by the student, his/her education certificate and contract. On the basis of these documents the faculty dean determines the academic difference in disciplines and indicates the terms during which this difference is to be eliminated.
KhAI sends an inquiry addressed to the higher educational institution where the foreign student who studied earlier with a request to take the student's name off the register and transfer his/her documents to the KhAI for the training.
!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
In compliance with the acting Regulations the student should be transferred from one University to another during the 10 days from his expulsion!
!!! IF YOU MISS THIS DEADLINE, YOU WILL NOT BE ENROLLED TO THE UNIVERSITY AND HAVE TO LEAVE FOR YOUR COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY !!!
The contract should be attached with:
- academic certificate with seal affixed and signed by the Rector of the University;
- certificate of completion of the Preparatory Department (in case is applicant wants to be trained in Russian);
- questionnaire or application form of established sample;
- 2 notary translations of the passport's 1st page to the Ukrainian language;
- copy of entrance visa;
- original of the document of education with an attachment of the list of disciplines and grades and its notary translation to the Ukrainian language;<
- original of medical certificate with issue date no earlier than 2 months before commencing the training and its translation to the Ukrainian language;
- original of document certifying the unavailability of AID's infection and its translation to the Ukrainian language;
- all necessary notary translations to the Ukrainian language;
- 6 photos 60 x 40 mm sized.