Quality, Standardization and Certification
The obtained education allows students to compete successfully in the modern labor market in such areas as creation of modern standards, performance of works on certification, and creation and maintenance of quality management systems at the enterprises.
Due to the high level of training in standardization, quality management, certification and audit of quality management systems and other disciplines, graduates are qualified to:
- analyze the state of the scientific and technical problem at the highest level and determine the purpose and tasks of designing quality management systems based on the study of world experience;
- develop, implement and update quality management system documents that meet the requirements of national and international standards and regulations;
- determine the methods of self-assessment in the organization and develop appropriate measures to improve its activities;
- develop methodological and regulatory documents and ensure their compliance with the requirements of legislative and regulatory acts;
- make organizational and managerial decisions in the context of different opinions and evaluate the consequences of the decisions made.
Graduates can work in the quality departments of the world's leading companies in various industries.