Procedure of legal registration
Dear students, after you come to the Ukraine you must pass through the following procedure of admittance:
- You should bring the following documents to the dean's office (originals and copies):
- Medical certificate and AIDS certificate;
- School certificate;
- Birth certificate;
- 4 photos.
All these documents should be translated in the Ukrainian and notarized by Ukrainian notary.
- At the dean's office you should:
- Fill in the application form where you should put the name of the major you want to study and the language of instruction;
- Take the document for the dormitory placement;
- Pass the language test and Mathematics and Physics test;
- Make the contract;
- Pay the tuition fee.
- Then you should go to the dormitory headquarter. There you should:
- Give the document for the dormitory placement;
- Pay the dormitory fee for 3 months at least;
- Take the receipt and the document for the Dormitory.
NB: There are 12 dorms in the University, students are divided in dorms according to the chosen faculty.
- Go to the necessary dormitory and get the key from the room.
NB: Normally there are 3-4 students in 1 room.
- In the dormitory you should come to the Passport officer and give her the receipt and the document for the Dormitory and get the documents for the Passport office.
- Go to the visa manager. You should bring the following documents to her in order to submit documents for getting the temporary registration card:
- Copy of the 1st page of passport and copy of visa;
- Notary translation of the passport;
- 6 photos 3,5*4,5 on the matte paper;
- Official order about your acceptance to the university;
- Allowance letter from the Vice Dean;
- Document from the Dormitory's passport officer;
- You should to draw up your insurances – medical and immigration;
- Pay the registration fee for the Immigration service.
!!!! You MUST do this during 10 days after crossing the Ukrainian board. Otherwise you will pay the large penalty !!!