Expert Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
on the results of the accreditation examination
Educational institution: National Aerospace University
M.E. Zhukovsky " Kharkiv Aviation Institute "
" Ecology Environmental Protection "
Branch of knowledge: 10 Natural sciences "
Specialty: 101 quot; Ecology "
Higher education: second (master)
Educational Degree: Master
List of Observations of Regulators and Remedies
In accordance with the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 1263L dated May 6, 2008, the Expert Committee considered the submission by the National Aerospace University. M. Ye. Zhukovsky " Kharkiv Aviation Institute " an accreditation case and an expert assessment of the educational activity of this higher educational institution for compliance with the state requirements for accreditation of the specialty " Ecology and the environment " for the educational qualification level " master ".
The head of the expert commission mdash; Shmandiy Volodymyr Mikhailovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Ecology, Kremenchuk State Polytechnic University. Michael Ostrogradsky;
Member of the expert commission - Dotsenko Larisa Vladlenivna, Ph.D. in Biology, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Geoecology and Rational Use of Nature of Dnipropetrovsk National University
Other types of inspections were also conducted at the University.
The list of comments and recommendations, as well as the steps taken by the department regarding the removal of comments, are given in the table.
Remedies for defects found during the previous accreditation examination
|No.||Remarks, recommendations||Remedy Remedies|
|1.||There are no evaluation criteria in the entrance exam, no description of the form and composition of the test||Lack removed. In the introductory tests, a separate unit describes the criteria of evaluation, the form of the test (written test in the form of a test on the forms) and its volume (100 questions, each of 4 answer variants, only one answer is correct) for all types of tests (professional exam, additional exam for entrants who have received a bachelor's degree in a related specialty).|
|2.||Detected violations when creating enrollment orders||Lack removed|
|3.||Detecting violations of the management and storage of incoming logs||Lack removed|
|4.||Disadvantages are identified in student case studies||Lack removed|
|5.||The curriculum for a specialty does not provide 25% for the study of students' self-selection disciplines.||Lack removed|
|6.||Some departments do not have periodicals registration logs||Lack removed|
|7.||Practice programs do not have criteria for assessing student achievements||Lack removed|
|8.||There are no teachers' names in the timetable and in the exam table||Lack removed|
|9.||During the exam session, the test interval is 2 days||Lack removed|
|10.||In some cases, on the day of the examination, the consultation on another discipline is also established||Lack removed|
|11.||During the exam, one instructor takes exams simultaneously into several groups||Lack removed|
|12.||The exam information lists several exam entry dates||Lack removed|
|13.||continue work on the formation of staffing in the direction of increasing the proportion of full-time teachers teaching specialist disciplines, as well as attracting young professionals to work||For the time since the last accreditation, the staff of the department was involved as young graduates specializing in & laquo; Ecology and Environmental Protection & raquo; (Makarenko DM, Kalashnikov VI), and experienced professionals with practical experience in the specialty (Klochko TA).|
|14.||to continue work on creation and updating of professional training and methodological support (plans of seminars, practical classes, methodical instructions and subjects of control, term papers, programs of all practices, etc.)||All teachers of the department on all disciplines constantly update educational and methodical support, in particular - new laboratory works and practical tasks are created, methodical provision to them, updated programs of disciplines and practices, the subject of course and diploma works is expanded|
|15.||update library fund of professional, normative and special literature, as well as periodical editions of professional direction||The library fund is updated continuously by new editions of the teachers of the department (monographs, textbooks, manuals), new entrants to the library and the reading room of the university, including periodicals and literature in a foreign (English) language|
|16.||increase the proportion of educational literature in the state language||In recent years, all materials developed by the teachers of the department, are issued exclusively in the state language. Certain materials (for the study of students from other countries for the publication of articles in foreign publications) are published in English|
General Conclusions of the Expert Commission
Based on the submitted materials on the possibility of accreditation of the educational and professional program "Ecology & Environmental Protection" from specialty 101 Ecology" for a second (master) level with a total licensed volume of 15 people at the National Aerospace University named after. M.E. Zhukovsky "Kharkiv Aviation Institute" and the direct examination of the state of teaching-methodical, logistical and personnel support, as well as the results of educational activities in place, the expert commission came to the conclusion:
- Level of organization of the educational process, the content and quality of teaching and methodological support, staffing, educational and material basis and the results of educational activities for the training of specialists in an educational and professional program. "Ecology and environment protection" from specialty 101 Ecology" for the second (master's) level, the total licensed volume of 15 persons corresponds to the licensed conditions for the provision of educational services in the field of higher education and the educational-professional program of training for graduates of the educational degree "a master's degree" and provides a state guarantee of quality education.
- The Directorate of the National Aerospace University named after. M. Ye. Zhou Shakarpovskiy "Kharkiv Aviation Institute" and the graduate department at 101 "Ecology", which trains educators of the degree "a master's degree" for an educational and professional program "Ecology & Environmental Protection" on the second (master's) level pay attention to the recommendations, implementation of which will contribute to further improving the quality of training specialists, namely:
- continue to increase material and technical support of the department, in particular the qualitative composition of laboratory equipment;
- continue the qualitative and quantitative updating of the library fund of the department and the university by increasing the number of periodical professional editions and textbooks;
- to increase the number of scientific publications of the professorial department of the department in professional international science-computer databases;
- Work on expanding student learning and production bases.
- continue updating the methodology of the department in the disciplines being taught;
- To intensify the work of the department to attract students to research work.
- To recommend to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine to accredit National Aerospace University. M. Ye. Zhukovsky "Kharkiv Aviation Institute" for the right to prepare applicants for an educational degree "a master's degree" for an educational and professional program "Ecology & Environmental Protection" from specialty 101 Ecology" Knowledge Areas 10 Natural Sciences" a total licensed volume of 15 people.