Frequently asked questions
HOW DO I APPLY TO YOUR UNIVERSITY?
- To apply you need to fill in the application form and sign consent for processing your personal data and send them to our email address along with your academic documents for consideration. To download the samples please see link.
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CONSIDER MY DOCUMENTS?
- As a rule we check that candidates have finished full secondary education and they have higher than average marks in Mathematics and Physics, but each case is individual. If candidates wish to enter the course in English medium of instruction they undergo language test upon arrival to University. As for consideration of candidates’ documents it takes 7-10 days but sometimes it will take a longer time if we have a busy season. Nevertheless we request you to be patient as we do our best to give you a reply in shortest terms.
DO I NEED TO UNDERGO THE COURSE OF PREPARATORY TRAINING?
- The preparatory training course is required only for those candidates who wish to continue their training in Russian medium of instruction. The candidates who wish to enter the course with English medium of instruction do not need to undergo preparatory training course.
WHAT ARE MY NEXT STEPS AFTER I'M APPROVED FOR ADMISSION?
- The successful candidates will receive a positive reply to their email with extensive and detailed information about the following steps to take, i.e. issue of invitation, application for visa, coming to Ukraine etc.
WHAT ARE THE VISA REQUIREMENTS?
- The candidates cannot apply for visa until they receive official invitation from University. Please visit the Ukrainian embassy website in your country to check the requirements to apply for visa. If there is not Embassy of Ukraine in your country you can apply to any other closest embassy.
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE TO COME TO UKRAINE?
- Those candidates who come to Ukraine before November 1 will be enrolled to fall term. The candidates who come later than this date will need to wait until January when the winter term starts. Also note that according to Ukrainian regulations candidates must enter Ukraine no later than 20 days after visa issue.
DOES UNIVERSITY PROVIDE STUDENTS WITH ACCOMMODATION?
- All enrolled students get a shared room in University halls of residence. The cost for accommodation is not included in tuition fees and may vary depending on renovation.
ARE THERE ANY SCHOLARSHIPS OR GRANTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
- Currently University doesn't have any offers to fund the training of international students. Nevertheless students may get financial aid from their government if it has official agreement with the government of Ukraine.
DOES UNIVERSITY HAVE JOB PLACEMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND WHAT ARE CAREER PROSPECTS FOR GRADUATES?
- University annually organizes career fairs where students can find their potential employers. As for career prospects our graduates are hired by leading companies in the industry of aerospace engineering such as Boeing, Airbus and others across the world.