International educational programs and projects
International Relations Office
International Relations Office was established as a University department intended for organization and development of international relations in academic, scientific and research fields.
Our basic functions:
- Training of specialists among the citizens of Ukraine abroad, including mobility of undergraduate and postgraduate students, researchers, staff members of KhAI to study and work abroad;
- Collection, systemisation, analysis and dissemination of information on international educational programs;
- Organisation of research work commissioned by foreign partners or in cooperation with them;
- Participation in international and national competitions and projects;
- Organisation of work for KhAI professors in foreign educational establishments;
- Organisation of international university cooperation with educational establishments in foreign countries;
- Organisation and reception of foreign delegations, graduate students as well as groups of students coming to University to participate in international cooperation programs;
- Representation of our University in international organisations, embassies, consulates, foreign agencies and organisations of Ukraine (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Customs of Ukraine, IAU / UNESCO, etc.);
- Reporting and data base maintenance;
- Designing promotional materials;
- Correspondence with foreign prospective students and applicants.